New Department Staff in 2016

New staff appointments in 2016.

Greg Lusk, Technical Research Specialist for Eberly College

I graduated from Fairmont State University in December of 2015 with a degree in Electronics Engineering Technology. Throughout my time as a student, I was a student worker at WVU, working in various labs and building high performance computers for researchers in the Physics and Chemistry departments. My current position is as the Technical Research Specialist for Eberly College. I design and build custom electronics to facilitate research, fix electronic equipment, and am the first point of contact for computer and networking related issues in Physics and Chemistry. I have very much enjoyed working with everyone throughout the college and continue to learn each day as I’m faced with problems that I hadn’t encounter before.

Jacob Qualls, Accounting Clerk II

I’m a WVU alumni and have been working in various capacities within the university since 2014. Currently I am an Accounting Clerk II in the department of Physics and Astronomy.  In my free time I enjoy traveling, among my favorite destinations are Dallas Texas, Frederick Maryland, Roanoke Island North Carolina, and Orlando Florida. I’m a dog lover, especially Pit bull’s, American Bulldogs, and St Bernards.  My hobbies and favorite pastimes include fishing, Steelers football, computer games, and reading Stephen King novels. I have really enjoyed my time working in Physics and Astronomy, it has been a pleasure working with everyone in the department. 

Back to news