Condensed Matter Experiment
Selected Recent Publications
· “Light induced nonvolatile switching of superconductivity in single layer FeSe on SrTiO3 substrate” M. Yang, C. Yan, Y. Ma, L. Li, and C. Cen, Nature Communications 10, (2019), article 85. DOI: 10.1038/s41467-018-08024-w
· “Direct comparison of current-induced spin polarization in topological insulator Bi2Se3 and InAs Rashba states,” C.H. Li, O.M.J. van ‘t Erve, S. Rajput, L. Li, and B. T. Jonker, Nature Communications 7, (2016), article 13518. DOI:10.1038/ncomms13518.
· “Tuning Dirac states by strain in the topological insulator Bi2Se3” (cover article), Y. Liu, Y. Y. Li, S. Rajput, D. Gilks, L. Lari, P. L. Galindo, M. Weinert, V. K. Lazarov, and L. Li, Nature Physics 10, (2014), 294–299. DOI: 10.1038/nphys2898.
· “Direct experimental determination of onset of electron-electron interactions in gap opening of zigzag graphene nanoribbons,” Y. Y. Li, M. X. Chen, M. Weinert, and L. Li, Nature Communications 5, (2014), article 4311. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms5311.
· “Electrical detection of charge-current-induced spin polarization due to spin-momentum locking in Bi2Se3,” C. H. Li, O. M. J. van ‘t Erve, J. T. Robinson, Y. Liu, L. Li, and B. T. Jonker, Nature Nanotechnology 9, (2014), 218–224. DOI: 10.1038/nnano.2014.16.
· “Spatial fluctuations in barrier height at the graphene-silicon carbide Schottky junction,” S. Rajput, M. Chen, Y. Liu, Y. Y. Li, M. Weinert, and L. Li, Nature Communications 4, (2013), article 2752. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms3752.
· “Charging Dirac states at antiphase domain boundaries in the three-dimensional topological insulator Bi2Se3” (cover article), Y. Liu, Y. Y. Li, D. Gilks, V. K. Lazarov, M. Weinert, and L. Li, Physical Review Letters 110, (2013), 186804. DOI:10.1103/PhysRevLett.110.186804.
· “Spiral growth without dislocations: Molecular beam epitaxy of the topological insulator Bi2Se3 on epitaxial graphene/SiC(0001),” Y. Liu, M. Weinert, and L. Li, Physical Review Letters 108, (2012), 115501. DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.108.115501.